Stampin Up Mini Reteat – Handmade Holidays!
Handmade Holidays is the perfect crafting mini retreat to be prepared for the holiday season with thoughtful gifts and cards. This full day event will give you a generous helping of all things crafty. You won't want to miss all the fun, inspiration and up to $500 in give-a-ways!
Date: Saturday October 29th
Time: 10am – 4:30pm
Location: 825 Richards Crescent
Early Bird Registration (Before October 1): $85 (To Go Option: $95)
Registration from October 1- 19: $99 (To Go Option: $109)
*** 20 REGISTRATION SPOTS AVAILABLE***
Throughout the day you will be treated to
- 8 Make And Take projects featuring elegant cards, tags, and 3D gifts for the holidays (supply value of over $13)
- Prize Patrol product give-a-ways
- Stamping demonstrations
- Bingo Breaks w/ fabulous SU prizes
- A loot bag filled with over $65 in product from the new Holiday Catalogue
- An optional boxed lunch from Subway
- An optional card swap with other attendees
- Fun and festivities with other stampers!
Receive the following in your loot bag for use on the Make And Take projects:
- Cookie Cutter Christmas Photopolymer Stamp Set #142043
- Cookie Cutter Punch #140396
- Gold Binder Clips (Pack of 10) #141673
Our make and take projects feature gorgeous textures, 3D elements, and just the right amount of sparkly bling. With a mixture of real red, whisper white, and crumb cake, the fun will enhance all your gifts given this holiday season. Our projects will include cute cards, 3D gifts and tags for hostesses and more. These projects are a surprise... but you won't be disappointed!
There is a "TO GO" ticket option so that even if you can't join in on the fun on Oct 29, you will still get the supplies and products to make the adorable projects on your own. Make sure to purchase the "TO GO" option when you check out!
Register before October 1 to claim your $14 savings and save your spot!