***Note: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND THIS YEAR! 2 Sessions!!***
- Daytime Session: Thursday, September 25 from 12:30 to 2:30 pm -- Perfect if you're retired or the kids are in school! (yes, you can leave a few minutes early if you need to pick them up)
- Evening Session: Thursday, September 25, 6:30 to 8:30 pm -- Stop by after work with a few friends for a fun girls' evening
This year, really DO get a headstart on the holidays!
Come stamp a stack of 16 cards! You'll make 4 cards each of 4 different designs, using gorgeous Stampin' Up!-exclusive supplies.
I am offering this class over several months, so if you come to each session, you'll make all your cards!! If you are a super speed stamper (and you know who you are!), you can even make multiple sets of cards at each session.
Each set of cards will be different - I never repeat a design! So if you came to one of my Christmas Card classes last year or even 7 years ago, I guarantee you, you won't have to worry if you sent that card to Aunt Sally last year!
There is also a price with envelopes and without, in case you'd prefer to not make your envelopes at this time. Be sure to bring your scissors and SNAIL adhesive. All other supplies will be provided.
The fee can be paid via Paypal or credit card on Eventbrite. If you wish to pay by check, please register via this event page online and indicate that you'll be mailing your check.
I hope you'll join me for this fun evening of cranking out christmas cards (and you can bet I'll have some chocolate too!)
- Thursday, September 25 (daytime & evening)
- Tuesday, October 14 (evening only)
- Monday, November 10 (daytime & evening)
- Wednesday, December 3 (daytime & evening)
Have questions about Stamp A Stack November: Christmas Cards 2014? Contact Meg Loven, Stampin Up! Demonstrator
Attendee List Sort by: Date | Last Name