***Note: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND THIS YEAR! 2 Sessions!!***
- Daytime Session: Tuesday, October 1st from 9 to 11 am -- Perfect if you're retired or the kids are in school! (yes, you can leave a few minutes early if you need to pick them up)
- Evening Session: Thursday, Oct. 3rd, 6:30 to 8:30 pm -- Stop by after work with a few friends for a fun girls' evening (sign up for the October evening session HERE)
This year, really DO get a headstart on the holidays!
Come stamp a stack of 16 cards! You'll make 4 cards each of 4 different designs, using gorgeous Stampin' Up!-exclusive supplies.
I am offering this class over several months, so if you come to each session, you'll make all your cards!! If you are a super speed stamper (and you know who you are!), you can even make multiple sets of cards at each session.
Each set of cards will be different - I never repeat a design! So if you came to one of my Christmas Card classes last year or even 7 years ago, I guarantee you, you won't have to worry if you sent that card to Aunt Sally last year!
At the request of some of my customers, this year's cards will all feature an optional choice of using our Photo Corners Punch so that you can add photos inside your cards if you choose.
There is also a price with envelopes and without, in case you'd prefer to not make your envelopes at this time. Be sure to bring your scissors and SNAIL adhesive. All other supplies will be provided.
I hope you'll join me for this fun evening of cranking out christmas cards (and you can bet I'll have some chocolate too!)
- Thursday, October 3rd (evening)
- Wednesday, October 23rd (daytime & evening)
- Thursday, November 7th (daytime & evening)
Have questions about Stamp A Stack Early October: Christmas Cards 2013 (DAYTIME)? Contact Meg Loven, Stampin Up! Demonstrator
Attendee List Sort by: Date | Last Name
No one has registered for this event yet.