Sugar, Tempurature, Artificial Breathing, Blood Pressure, Lab Work, Emotional Support (S.T.A.B.L.E.) Provider Course Description:
The S.T.A.B.L.E. Program is the first neonatal outreach education program to focus exclusively on the post resuscitation/pre-transport stabilization care of the sick newborn.
Upon conpletion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of thermo-regulation
- Understand normal acid-base balance
- Support ventilation
- Monitor and normalize heart rate
- Understand lab results including a complete blood count, hemoglobin, hemocrit & blood culture
- Educate and maintain involvement with family
Date: November 14, 2016
- General Participant: $185
- $45 - Provider Manual, 5th Edition
- RCHSD Employees: No course fee. Required manual may be purchased for $45 from RCHSD Education and Development, or checked out from the RCHSD medical library
- Pre-Course Material including the Pre-Test will be included in the confirmation email sent once registered for the course.
- Participants are responsible for bringing all course material including books and pre-course material to class