San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
UAMS ANGELS Program will be offering
The S.T.A.B.L.E. Program on the following dates:
- December 10, 2015
- March 29, 2016
- August 12, 2016 (ED II B112A/B)
- November 15, 2016 (ED II B112A/B)
1. Register and pay using Eventbrite.
2. Be sure to include an email address and phone number where we can reach you.
3. Please use this dial-in number 077001 to connect to the class at 0750 the day of class. If you have difficulty connecting, please contact our Video Support Team @ 501-686-8666.
Books: The STABLE book can be purchased on Amazon.com or from www.stableprogram.org These are the responsibility of the student and are not included in the course fee.
Pre-Test: Come to class with the pre-test completed. It will be graded at 0800
Post-Test: This will determine pass/fail of the course
Proctor: The test materials will be mailed to your local site to the attention of the Proctor you designate. This can be any responsible person at your facility. You must email this to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment: If paying by check, the check must be received before the dial in number will be released. If this is not possible, please contact CDHeducation@uams.edu to discuss.
If you have quesitons about the class, please email CDHeducation@uams.edu.
The Arkansas State Board of Nursing recognizes a STABLE certificate as continuing education. For this reason, we do not apply for CEUs for the course. It helps us keep the cost low for you. Please review the ARSBN CE FAQ for more information.
When & Where
UAMS Center for Distance Health Education
Conference Management Services provided by UAMS CDH Education.