Do you have the luck of the Irish? Would you like to be a part of this great Milwaukee celebration? We are looking for volunteers to participate in the parade as banner carriers for the many great parade sponsors!
The Shamrock Club of Wisconsin’s 51st Annual St Patrick’s Day Parade will take place on March 11th, 2017, stepping off at noon at 3rd and Wisconsin and finishing at Water and Highland. Join us for one of the best St Patrick’s Day Parades in the country and the grandest parade in Wisconsin.The Parade will feature 100+ units and includes local politicians and celebrities, floats, bagpipe and marching bands and Irish and Celtic organizations.
- Time Commitment: 11:15am to roughly 1:30pm parade wrap up time
- Outside event, dress appropriately for Wisconsin weather
- You will be walking the entire parade route which is approximately 1.5 miles, please plan accordingly in regards to footwear and distance capability
- Please keep in mind parking and parade street closures.
For More information on the Parade please visit: www.saintpatricksparade.org
- If you have a community group that is interested in participating, we welcome groups of all sizes. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Save This Event
When & Where
The Westown Association is a non-profit business association focused on championing the economic and social development of the neighborhood west of the Milwaukee River in downtown Milwaukee. As a 501c3 organization, the association works hard to promote, program and enhance our neighborhood through special events, marketing, busieness outreach and economic development initiatives to help build a thriving downtown community.