Join more than 300 food technology professionals and celebrate Suppliers’ Night in St Louis style!
The St Louis Region boasts a very large food manufacturing community, one that serves customers locally, regionally, nationally and internationally. Please join us as we showcase the newest food ingredients, services, equipments & technology that industry has to offer today.
Segments to be represented include: beverages, dairy, seafood, baking, confectionary, fruit & vegetables, meats & poultry, retail foods, food service, processing/laboratory equipment, sanitation, and analytical testing.
12:00-3:00 PM- Booth Set-up
3:00-6:30 PM Exhibition Majestic ballroom (A-E)
7:00- 11:00 PM After party at Marriott Majestic ballroom (F-H)
Light appetizers and cash bar will be available at the Exhibition
Top Reasons to attend 2016 Suppliers' Night
- Opportunity to exchange information with 89 Exhibitors
- Opportunity to know latest trend in the food industry
- View the newest product innovation featured at the show
- Gain inspiration for your own product development initiative
- Your gateway to St Louis area food community
- Recruiting opportunity
Attendance is Free!
- Advertisement in Suppliers’ Night buyer’s guide
- Upgrade to a premium booth position (end of an aisle, first aisle, etc. for Suppliers’ night) or Sponsor can chose location of their booth.
- Recognition on St Louis IFT webpage
- Recognition on St Louis IFT social media network
- Recognition in St Louis IFT emails communication
- Announcement at the event
- One month free job Posting on St Louis IFT website employment section
- Opportunity for sponsor to provide a technical talk in our events
- Cancellations on/or before one month will receive a 50 % refund.
- Cancellations from two weeks before the event will receive a 25% refund.
- There will be no refunds after two weeks.
For any quesiton email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is the reservation link you can use to make online reservations or call 800-397-1282 and speak with a live agent 24/7.
You will find the information for your online reservation link below.
IFT-INSTITUTE OF FOOD TECHNOLOGISTS SUPPLIERS CONFERENCE
Start date: 4/6/16
End date: 4/8/16
Last day to book: 3/19/16
Marriott hotel(s) offering your special group rate:
- Marriott St. Louis Grand Hotel for 209.00 USD per night
- Booths will consist of a 8x10 booth with 8’ high back wall and 3’ high side drape, (1) 6’ skirted table, (2) chairs and (1) wastebasket and a 7”x44” identification sign detailing the company name and booth number.
- Vendors/exhibitors will need to complete a food waiver and indemnification agreement if they provide food or beverages at their tables.
- Vendors are responsible for their own audio visual or power needs. For any electrical needs- contact the Marriott directly at MarriottSales.EventManagement@marriott.com to arrange this service-keep in mind this could affect your booth placement.
- All vendors must drop off and pick up items from the loading dock located off of 10th Street and Washington Avenue. Vendors must check in with Hotel Security. No cars can be left parked in the loading dock area. All cars must be parked in the self-parking garage.
- $5 self-parking and $10 valet parking. Overnight parking is at standard rates.
Meet the team: St Louis Section of IFT 2015-16