St Jude Children’s Research Hospital - Walking Tour
Friday, January 17, 2014 from 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM (CST)
When coming to the St. Jude campus, please make sure to enter through the gate located at 332 North Lauderdale St., Memphis TN, 38105 (Gate 1). When you get to the gate, a security guard will stop the vehicle and will ask for an ID. Please let him know you are to join the tour at 3:30PM. Your tour guide will meet you in the lobby of the Patient Care Center. The tour will last about one hour and fifteen minutes.
Please keep the following hospital policies in mind:
• All guests must be 16 years of age or older to enter the hospital (no exceptions).
• Please fill out attached document with tour guests information and send in via email or print and bring to the tour (you may also reply to this email with the information).
• Campus shuttle buses are available for patients, families and staff only.
• No photos or videos are allowed of patients, families, or staff (for privacy).
• Visitors should not enter the hospital if they have received oral polio or smallpox vaccines within four (4) weeks or if they have rashes after receiving MMR (measles, mumps and rubella) vaccines or have lesions after receiving measles vaccines.
• Because many patients have suppressed immune systems, visitors who are sick or who have been exposed to contagious illnesses should not enter the hospital.
• St. Jude is a tobacco free campus. Smoking and the use of tobacco products while on campus is prohibited.
• All guests must be accompanied by an ALSAC/St. Jude staff member at all times.
When & Where
Jennifer Ott is the Senior eContent Librarian at HealthStream, Inc. She is an active member of the SLA Mid-South Chapter.