Join us at Haydock Park Racecourse on 27th April 2017 from 10.30am – 3.00pm for the St Helens Business Fair. With over 100 local companies exhibiting this will be one of the largest business to business events in the area.
The Business Fair is free to attend and will include:
- Business Exhibition showcasing companies from a wide variety of business sectors
- Hundreds of visitors from all sectors of the business community (over 450 attended the 2016 Fair)
- Programme of free business seminars
- Business information and advice
- Speed networking
- Meet with potential buyers and suppliers from across the Borough
- Lounge area to meet with potential customers
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED?
Exhibiting at the Business Fair is a great way to raise your company profile and showcase your products and services to a wide range of potential customers, generate sales leads, network, identify and recruit new distributors, suppliers or partners, demonstrate new products or services. At a cost of £99 +VAT for St Helens Chamber Members and £149 +VAT for Non-Members, this is very cost effective marketing. To book an exhibition stand please contact 01744 742120
A range of sponsorship opportunities are also available which will provide a highly visible profile at the Business Fair.
Admission to the event and all of the activities is completely free.
To pre-register your place please contact Rachel Wellens on 01744 742028 or visit www.sthelenschamber.com/businessfair