San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Eight-Part Study by Dr. Edward Sri
Experience the Joy of Following Christ
Following Christ takes more than simply believing in him or doing what he asks of us. Jesus wants you to be more than just a believer — He wants you to be his disciple and friend. Follow Me: Meeting Jesus in the Gospel of John is your guide to a personal encounter with Christ. As the Good Shepherd, Jesus seeks after us. He comes to meet us and beckons us to follow him. He calls us to be his disciples, to trust him, to open ourselves to his merciful love, and to love others as he has loved us. Follow Me invites you to experience the joy of a renewed friendship with Christ.
- Learn what it takes to follow Christ.
- Discover the joy of divine friendship.
- See how God, and only God, can satisfy the deepest desires of your heart.
St. Helena Parish will be hold Follow Me: Meeting Jesus in the Gospel of John
- Wednesdays: April 26 at 6:30 pm (1st session, afterwards 7:00 pm) to June 14 at St. Helena Meeting Room*
- Thursdays: April 26 at 9:15 am to June 15 at local home.
Cost: $30, check payable to "St. Helena Church".
Donations to Scholarship/Study Fund are welcomed and very much appreciated.
Registration: After Mass on the weekends of March 18-19 & March 25-26 OR on-line
If you would like to join this study but are not available at the scheduled times, email your name, phone and availability to email@example.com for other options.
For further information, call Pat at 908-279-7807.
Legend: * - May 17th session will be held at an alternate location