Sri Amma Bhagavan Sacred Chamber Process (in Boxborough)
Come share in a profound deepening process that has recently been unveiled!
Due to high demand, please don't register more than once in any 6 week period, and do not sign up on behalf of someone else.
The Sacred Chamber Process is an opportunity to have a profoundly physical experience of healing and communion with your Divine. These sacred chambers have been effecting miraculous transformations in people who attend. Prayers are being answered in beautiful ways. Healing is occurring. Transformation is happening! This is happening on a global basis!
The Sacred Chambers are two rooms that have been very sacredly prepared to powerfully strengthen your connection to your Divine as you know it. This process is non-denominational, open to people of all spiritual pathways and free of charge.
The First Sacred Chamber is for introduction to the process. You learn how to invoke the Divine and then take time to contemplate on these steps. This profound process begins in a group of 10-12 people, as you look deeply into your own inner qualities that either connect you, or keep you separate from your Divine. You are invited to bring a picture of your Divine, if you are so moved.
The Second Sacred Chamber is where you meet directly with your Divine. Astonishing healing miracles happen on all levels; physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. Here you pray for spiritual growth and that all your worldly desires be granted.
Each member of the group will enter the Chamber by themself. Then, the presence of their Divine will strongly guide them. Your experience here is entirely unique to you.
When you have finished with Chamber 2, you will continue to integrate in Chamber 1 while the rest of the group takes their turn.
You should allow time for the whole process to complete for everyone, which is about 4 hours. For the best results, plan to continue to be in a state of quiet contemplation for the rest of the day and evening. Pray and ask the blessings of your parents and ancestors for attending this special scred process.
What to Bring:
- Bring a notebook, pen and a water bottle.
- Bring a yoga mat (floor is carpeted so not required) and shawl or blanket for resting and socks or slippers, you will be in a shoeless environment.
- Come in a Sacred manner, fresh clothes and please do not wear scents, oils, or perfumes.
- We encourage you to fast for this time. Have a good meal before you come and after you leave.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time. If you are not here by the time we begin, you will not be able to go through the process, so, please, don't be late.
- Please leave cell phones and watches in your car.