Sacramento Republic FC Open Tryouts presented by Western Health Advantage offer participants the opportunity to be evaluated by Republic FC in the hopes of signing a professional contract with the club. Republic FC coaching and technical staff—including Head Coach and Technical Director Paul Buckle and Director of Football Graham Smith—will be on hand to observe tryouts during the days, inviting select players to additional tryouts and training. Players selected will be invited to train with the team ahead of the 2017 USL season with the chance to earn a professional contract.
Register now for a chance to make the final cut for the squad.
WHAT: Sacramento Republic FC Open Tryouts
WHEN: Saturday, Feb. 25 and Sunday, Feb. 26, 2017
9 a.m. to 3 p.m .
WHERE: Cosumnes River College
8401 Center Pkwy
Sacramento, CA 95823
Registration Cost: $215
Includes all fees, training shirt, lunch and professional evaluation.
- Open to males ages 18 and over
- Players will be evaluated through a series of evaluations including, but not limited to, fitness tests, skill drills and small-sided games and scrimmages.
- Participants are responsible for all airfare, incurred travel costs, food (outside of tryout times) and transportation.
- Republic FC will not help with Visas or letters of invitation except on a case-by-case basis. For details, click here.
- Players must come prepared for the tryouts with their own cleats, socks, gloves, shin guards or any other equipment related to their position. Black shorts and white shirts are required.
- Additional details will be emailed to you one in the days prior to your tryout weekend.
- Tryouts will take place rain or shine.
- For your tryout registration to be complete, you MUST must download, print and return a signed waiver to Brian Nowakowski at firstname.lastname@example.org. Download waiver here.
- You must email a headshot of yourself to complete Brian Nowakowski at email@example.com to complete your registration.
- Please note that registration is first come, first serve. Limited spots available.
Questions? Contact Brian Nowakowski at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Registration is nonrefundable when requested within 14 days prior to tryout date.