Build your creative practice by learning the in's and out's of how to develop your own website using Squarespace. As an extremely user friendly platform, Squarespace is ideal for artists and small business owners to get their creative media or services out to the world on a professional platform.
Students are encouraged to come to two or more classes to practice the fundamentals down of how you design, develop, and manage your content on the web (but if you consider yourself a whiz and just need an overview of the platform, just sign up for one class!).
Class topics include:
- designing the information structure of your website
- designing the style/look of your site
- sourcing the content/media needed for your site
- linking your website to a professional domain (i.e. artist.com)
- managing your content so you have the power to change your content when you need to
Cost // $25 (get ticket from EventBrite link)
Date // 12/15 from 6-8pm
Location // TBA (Streetcat Media or elsewhere)
Questions? // firstname.lastname@example.org
Share with friends