This Lean Appreciation training is design for individuals to understand the concept of The Toyota Way and to prepare individuals to implement the principles and concept to the workplace. The course had been designed specifically to enable individuals to benefit from Lean Thinking and Lean Techniques through workgroup discussion and playing of games.
The Lean Appreciation is a logical and systematic application that focuses on creating an organization environment that continuously seek and eliminate the Waste. When properly deployed, the organization will evolved into a learning organization that continuously lower the water level to surface more challenges. This methodology can lead to significant financial gain and increase of customer satisfaction.
Lean practitioner plays an important role in the organization to lead and develop the production system that focus on “Just in Time” Methodology to eliminate the financial liability of inventory and raising water level due to inventory built up. Lean practitioner also helps to create the environment to encourage problem solving and working toward a Lean organization.
Appreciate and understand the concept of Lean
- Understand the basic concept of Toyota Production System – Three Main Pillars of The Toyota House
- Understand the Waste Elimination Approach like Ohno Circle (Genchi Genbutsu) and Problem Solving Approach.
- Understand and appreciate the Concept of “Lowering of Water Level” and concept to surface the “Hidden Factory”
- Learn and apply the Just In Time, One Piece Flow and Kanban System to production system.
- Understand the Concept of Push versus Pull and how to get the best out of both techniques.
- Appreciate the importance of Takt time
- Understand the Jidoka Techniques and its importance to the production system.
Date of Course : 19Jan2017 - 20Jan2017
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Fee : $435 for Member / $465 for Non-Member
Assessment: Quiz and Project Assignment
Who should Attend?
Management, Production Planners, Manufacturing Engineers, Manufacturing Supervisors and Quality Professionals who are responsible for productivity, quality or efficiency improvement in their organizations.