Actions and Detail Panel
SQI Certified Lean Expert ($3190 for Non-Member / $2654 for Member / 80 Con...
Sat, Apr 22, 2017, 8:30 AM – Sat, Aug 26, 2017, 5:30 PM Singapore Standard Time Singapore Time
Lean has found its way into businesses across every industry like manufacturing, healthcare, medical, logistics, retail and ecommerce for good reason. It represent the better way to run a business that save cost, time and resources while delivering the value that customer required.
This program will provide in-depth knowledge and practical case studies for Certified Lean Expert certification. At end of certification, delegate will be able to effectively apply a range of Lean Tools, be part of the change agent for the organization to transform into a Lean organization. The delegate will also be able to lead cross functional team to execute projects that focus on reduction of cost, streamline process and improve the operation.
- Be recognized as a Certified Lean Expert
- Learn the Lean methodology, tools and techniques.
- Learn to apply CLE tools & techniques to analyze real life problem
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to led CLE projects
- Ability to lead project teams to achieve breakthrough results.
- Apply Lean Tools to tackle cycle time reduction and process improvement.
- Learn tools and techniques for organization Kaizen event
The course is structured to covers application to different industry with case studies and different application. The courses consist of 5 different modules as shows:
- Classroom Training – 10 sessions of 80 contact hours training on Saturday over approximately 5 months (8:45Am to 5:15pm)
- Written Exam – 1 month after the last day of the course
- Project Submission – within 6 Months from written Exam
- Project Presentation – within 8 Months from written Exam
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Management, Quality Professionals, CIP (Continuous Improvement Project) Professionals, Operational Excellence Professional, Manufacturing Engineers & Supervisors, Supply Chain Professionals who have interest in improving or streamline the process within the organization.
The course is not limited to only manufacturing, but also include industry like healthcare, retail, ecommerce and other industry.
Individuals interested in having certification for Certified Lean Expert (CLE).
Diploma or Degree holders with relevant working experience; and possess Project Management Skills; Analytical Skills.
Participants must have at least one potential project for execution; and possess Basic Skills in MS Excel and Power-Point applications.
On passing a written exam and presentation of a project, you will be awarded the SQI Certified Lean Expert Certificate.
Project savings achieved for the project must be more than SGD $10,000 per annum
$2654 member and $3190 non-member
Course fees include training materials, certificate and light refreshment.
SDF Funding: S$28.00 (for all companies)
SkillsFuture Credit of S$500 is applicable for Singaporean (for self-paying participants)
TRAINING VENUE: No: 1, Sophia Road, #05-06/07, Peace Centre, Singapore 228149.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT: