San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Are you ready to SPRINT?
On February 24 - 25 2015, the top 250 community professionals in Europe will be gathering in London for FeverBee's SPRINT Europe.
Day 1 will be an intensive workshop with us at FeverBee, and our friends. Day 2 will be a more traditional conference. This event will be dedicated to one thing, sharing practical actions from top speakers to increase activity in your community.
No fluffy high-level theories and opinions you can’t apply, just great people sharing practical, relevant, ideas and new tactics (SPRINT).
The problem with most events...
If you go to as many events as we do, you know that too many events have speakers that don’t give you anything new you can take back to your boss or immediately apply to your community.
Think about it, when was the last time you applied something you learned at a conference?
We're going to change that. We’re going to force every single speaker to be very specific in their suggestions to you.
Speaker Lineup & Agenda
We're adding the last few speakers to the agenda as we speak. The current lineup breaks down as follows:
- Richard Millington, Managing Director, FeverBee
- Justine Roberts, Founder, Mumsnet
- Jennifer Sable Lopez, Director of Community, Moz — Top rated speaker at SPRINT in San Francisco!
- Joe Cothrel, Chief Community Officer, Lithium Technologies
- Dan Spicer, Head of Community, EMEA, HootSuite
- Annie Mullins, Founder, Institute of Digital Health and Wellbeing
- Blaise Grimes-Viort, VP of Social Media Services, eModeration
- Daniel Franc, Developer and Startup Community Manager, Google
- Kim England, Director, Global Internal Communities, Pearson
- Matt Doris, Head of International Community Programs, Etsy
- Michael Howard, MacMillan Cancer Support
- Priscilla McClay, MacMillan Cancer Support
- Caty Kobe, Head of Training, FeverBee
Tickets are on sale now!
Since we're full of holiday cheer we're extending our early-bird ticket sales to January 1st, or until we sell out of early-bird ticekts, whichever happens first.
Save (your boss) some money, and buy now!
When & Where
FeverBee Limited is a community consultancy dedicated to using proven social science to improve communities. We help our clients through consultancy, strategy, training, workshops, books, and pretty much anything else you can possibly think of. We're rather awesome really.