New Release Tasting – In Time for Hot Spring
Saturday, May 14, 2-5 P.M.
One of these wines made Doug Charles’ top wines in 2013, another in 2014; one was voted the best white blend in Washington state; another was voted best Sauvignon Blanc in Washington state. And they have been sold out for months. But now they are back… So, make your reservations for Spring Release event on Saturday, May 14.
It's our first event in a year! We’ll be pouring our spring releases from 2-5 p.m. with excellent pairings from the ever-noble and stellar Farestart Restaurant. You can try our:
- 2015 Sauvignon Blanc, Yakima Valley
- 2015 Cabernet Franc Rose, Yakima Valley
- 2015 PGR White Wine, Yakima Valley
- 2015 Dry Riesling, Yakima Valley
We will also unveil one of our premium whites and three new premium reds:
- 2015 Sauvignon Blanc, Lonesome Springs Ranch, Yakima Valley
- 2012 Right Bank Blend, Lonesome Springs Ranch, Yakima Valley
- 2012 Tapteil Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Mountain
- 2013 Syrah, Stonetree Vineyards, Wahluke Slope
We will be serving three bites from Farestart along with an assortment of local cheeses.
The menu includes:
- chicken, apple & brie crostini
- dungeness crab cake, remoulade
- beef slider, Beecher’s Flagship cheddar, carmelized onions, bacon & fig jam
About Farestart. At FareStart, they help people overcome the barriers to employment by developing the work and life skills they need to have lifelong careers. In turn, their amazing talent and hard work fuels our social enterprise restaurants, cafes, catering and community meals programs.