Actions and Detail Panel
Spring Into Health - Healthy Market Tour
Thu, May 11, 2017, 6:15 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
Spring into Health with Summer Seasonal Foods! Join Meryl May 11 for our Summer Market Tour at Whole Foods. Bring your family and friends!
We've all been there. A little overwhelmed by so many choices and not sure where to start or what to choose? Why is seasonal eating so important in order for our bodies to thrive? Want some summer recipes that include seasonal ingredients? Let Meryl help you navigate the aisles and take you on a personal tour of Whole Foods. You'll find that this enlightening tour will help you discover:
- The healthiest, most nutrient dense seasonal foods
- Prepare now for a flavorful, nutritious holiday!
- How to Navigate the aisles to help you make better choices
- How to translate nutrition labels to make healthier food choices
- The difference between common food claims like "all-natural" and "organic"
- Recipe ideas that are suitable for the whole family
- Foods that will help boost your immunity
- Construct strategies to avoid impulse buying
- New ways to buy healthy food on a budget!
Please call MBN at 954.727.9006 to Learn more
Tour is $30 per person. Ticket purchases are non-refundable. However, should you need to cancel, we will be happy to apply a credit towards a tour on another date. MBN Market tour booklet included. Maximum capacity is 12 people. We will meet at the front of the store at 6:15 pm. Invite your friends and join us for this important nutritional discovery of your local market and make your steps towards a healthier you.