Actions and Detail Panel
Spring Human Resource Workshop
Fri, April 28, 2017, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
This workshop is open to the public and is intened for any Business Owner, or employee with Human Resource responsibilities.
This half day workshop will provide business owners, managers, and those with human resource responsibilities with information on:
- Learn about current trends in selection, hiring, and placement
- What can you legally ask an applicant during an interview?
- Determine whether your organization is subject to the Fair Labor Standards Act / Minimum Wage?
- What forms are required to hire a new employee?
- The benefits of background / reference checks.
- Should we have a formal on-boarding and new hire orientation orientation process?
- Now that an employee is hired, how to file and retain the employee personnel file.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
877-894-0202 ext. 4, or by email to email@example.com