Actions and Detail Panel
Spring Forward 2017!
Sat, April 22, 2017, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM PDT
Join us for food, drinks, and live music in the Pacific McGeorge School of Law courtyard as we support neighborhood residents and their projects!
Your ticket includes:
- (2) Hand-prepared street tacos
- (1) Local beer and wine
- Live Music
We will be hosting a raffle and silent auction featuring prizes and goodies from local businesses, and announcing the launch of our exciting new Urban Community Land Trust. Oak Park Sol is committed to activating and supporting residents with the funds raised from this event. Can't wait to see you there!
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Event open to all ages, must be 21 or older to consume beer and wine
What does my ticket cost support?
Oak Park Sol is a non-profit urban community land trust that supports resident leaders and acquires, stewards, and develops community spaces that meet the needs of all residents. We believe that neighborhood-level actions and solutions are keystones to a healthy community, so we use a project-based approach to inspire meaningful and productive communication, support shared learning, and develop functional social networks.
- Resident-led and supported community projects: Broadway Sol Community Garden, 34th Street Offramp Beautfication, 14th and MLK Jr. Blvd, Bret Harte/Franklin Blvd Beautifciation Project
- Formal establishment of Oak Park Sol as an Urban Community Land Trust
- Resident activation and skill building: Neighborhood Activation Fund, Resident Activation Acadamy
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Feel free to reach out to Oak Park Sol Executive Director, Randy Stannard:
(530) 204-8082 | firstname.lastname@example.org