Actions and Detail Panel
Spring Family Caregiver Conference
Fri, April 21, 2017, 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM EDT
Family & Friend Caregivers, it's time for the Spring Lifespan Respite Caregiver Conference!
This year's theme is "Helping Family Caregivers Access and Develop Resources."
Join us to:
- Learn strategies for effectively navigating resources on behalf of your loved one;
- Hear what area resource providers have to say about accessing their services; and
- Explore community resources available to you and your loved one.
Presented by the DC Office on Aging and Kadamba Tree Foundation, with support from the AARP DC State Office.
Contact Linda Irizarry (DCOA) at (202) 535-1442 for more information or to register by phone.
- The R.I.S.E. Center is adjacent to the Congress Heights Metro Stop.
- Parking is also available on-site.
- Respite will be provided for qualifying caregivers. (For info about respite availability, contact Linda Irizarry of DCOA at (202) 535-1442.)