Spring Bacchanalia 2014: Red Wines of France
Thursday, March 20, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CDT)
New Orleans, LA
How to Enter Bacchanalia Wine Tasting:
1. Form a team of 1-3 people.
2. Register each member of your team on our Eventbrite page.
3. Each team brings 3 bottles of the SAME French Red, of any variety (there is no minimum or maximum you spend on a bottle).
4. Two bottles are uncorked for blind tasting and scoring by the crowd. The third bottle is placed in reserve.
5. First, Second, and Third place teams split the reserve of unopened bottles!
Bacchanalia is a fundraiser for HandsOn New Orleans.
When & Where
HandsOn New Orleans
To engage, empower, and transform our community through volunteer service.
HandsOn achieves its mission through collaborative community partnerships and a suite of synergistic programs:
The Volunteer Engagement program recruits and engages volunteers.
The Community Revitalization program identifies and collaborates with community partners to plan, execute, and sustain projects.
The Disaster Management program is a holistic approach to disaster response.
Since March of 2006, HandsOn New Orleans and our volunteers have:
- Engaged 35,000+ volunteers
- Completed 600,000 hours of service
- Saved the community $13 million through volunteer time