Join me for a weekend immersion in the philosophy, study and practice of Yin Yoga as expressed through Taoism.
If you're already teaching, this weekend will give you great additions to your toolkit.
If you are a practitioner, you can expect to deepen your understanding of asana as well as increase your mindfulness skillset.
We'll all laugh, discuss, practice, and have a grand old time!
Some of what we will cover:
• Taoist Philosophy then and now(ish)
• Anatomy for Yin Yoga -
• The Taoist Energy Body - as based in Traditional Chinese Medicine
• In-depth information for over 20 Postures, such as: benefits, contraindications, modifications, energetic information, etc.
• Sequencing Basics for 60, 75 and 90 minute classes
• Teaching from a Taoist Point of View
• Practicing Teaching, using an evidence-based Feedback structure rooted in observation and free from evaluation (meaning - there will be no 'constructive criticism' - you can't imagine how liberating this method is. For real).
• Distinguishing between Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga, and the Floor Series in the Krishnamacharya and Gosh Lineages
• Emotional Alchemy - Foundational Self-Healing Practices that you can incorporate into your daily life and your classes.
* Foundations of Sexual Alchemy - Taoist Tantric Practices
Share with friends