Spring 2017 Open house (January 28)
This is a FREE Informational Event
Interested in changing careers? Want to learn a new language? Need to get a professional certificate? Find your path with Continuing and Professional Studies at the City College of New York.
Come learn about our 2017 new classes and courses.
New courses and certificate programs for adults, children, and teens include:
Children & Teens
- Math Improvement (ages 7-10)
- Specialized High School Admissions Test Prep (grades 7-8)
- Chinese (ages 7-10)
Computers & Technology
- Web Development and Design Certificate Program
- Excel 2015
- How to Create an iOS App
- Paralegal Studies Certificate Program
- Notary Public
- Tax Preparation
Allied Health / Healthcare Administration
- Certified Nursing/Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate Program
- Medical Billing and Coding
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Business English
- Spanish for the Workplace
- Personal Trainer Certification
- Teacher's Assistant
- Security Guard Certification
- Interactive Poetry Workshop
AND MANY MORE!
* This event is ONLY for non-degree and certificate program. It is not an open house for college freshmen.
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED APPLICANTS
Convenient payment plans available to help finance your education