Spring 2014 Care Packages for the Class of 2015
Friday, April 4, 2014 at 8:00 AM - Friday, April 25, 2014 at 3:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Care package sales are the main fundraiser for the Class of 2015 – profits will go to subsidize the cost Class Events hosted this year as well as defray the costs of senior class events including Senior Ball and Senior Week. You have a choice of four packages:
- The Basic Package ($27.00) includes cheese, crackers, trail mix, gummy bears, half a dozen cookies, two cider donuts, chocolate-covered pretzels, Chex mix, a Hershey Bar, fresh fruit, and apple cider.
- The Deluxe Package ($37.00) includes the items in the Basic Package, plus sour worms, chocolate peanut crunch mix, dried mango, and a bottled Starbucks Frappuccino.
- The Vegan Package ($27.00) includes Hot Mama’s Hummus and pita bread, Cranberry Nut Mix, mini carrots, dried mango, an Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Bar, Taro Chips, fresh fruit, and apple cider.
- The Gluten-Free Package ($37.00) includes fresh fruit, cheese and apple cider, Mary's Gone Crackers, Hommus Cedars, Liz Lovely Chocolate Fudge Cookies, Wonder Bar Fruit & Nut Bar, Sun Cups Dark Chocolate Sunflower Butter, Boom Dark Chocolate Bar, Enjoy Life Gluten-Free Fruit and Nut Breach Bash and Popcorners.
- The Atkins Cookie Package ($12.00) includes a baker's dozen of assorted cookies.
Care packages will be distributed in Campus Center 103/104 on April 29th between 10 am-5 pm.
Your Smithie will receive an email with the date and times that care packages may be picked up. They DO NOT need a system generate ticket to pick up their package.
Care packages not picked up by the end of distribution will be donated to local emergency shelters. Refunds will not be given for students who fail to pick up their care packages.