Join Spring 13.1 on 2/26 and train for a half marathon this spring!
Start Date: Sat., Feb.26, 2011 @ 9:30AM
Training: 10 weeks-2/26-5/7, 3 workouts per week (Tues. Nights@ 6:30PM (2 locations) or 6:30AM, every Thurs.@ 6:30PM, and Saturday Mornings@ 9:30AM)
-Tues @ 6:30PM @ Marina Green Monkey Bars(adjacent to Marina/Webster) OR downtown SF outside 333 3rd Street (btwn Folsom/Harrison)
-Tues morning @ 6:30AM @ Marina Green Monkey Bars
-Thurs @ 6:30PM @ Marina Green Monkey Bars
-Sat @ 9:30AM at various locations in SF.
-Tuesday workout(s) are primarily maintenance runs.
-Thursday workouts are 'bootcamp' style workouts for beginner/intermediate runners or 'speed' oriented workouts for more advanced runners.
-Saturday workouts are group long runs.
The Spring 13.1 Training Program includes the following:
- 3 weekly professionally coached run workouts (Tues & Thurs @ 6:30PM, Saturday @ 9:30AM)
- $25 Fleet Feet San Francisco store credit!
- A twice weekly email newsletter supporting your training.
- A comprehensive training schedule
- Chomps, GU,and Roctane provided by GU Energy.
- Clinics/Seminars with PSOAS Massage+Bodywork, MV Nutrition, and more.
- Over 150 fun teammates to run with!
- Team social events (bar nights, team dinners, etc.)!
Coaching Services Provided By: Marathon Matt
Never run with us before? Not sure if this program's right for you?
than just give you some Yelp
testimonials, here are a few video clips that should give you an idea
firsthand what it's like training with us!
- Nike Run Reporter, Melissa Freeman, trains for her first half marathon with us!
- What Would Rocky Do?
- Swimming to glory.
- Preparing to unleash.
- Why Run 13.1?
Questions about the training? Contact MARATHON MATT-MARATHONMATT@MARATHONMATT.COM
When & Where
Marathon Matt has been producing training programs since 2005.
Marathon Matt is firmly committed to providing a world class experience for all program participants.
For client/customer testimonials for Marathon Matt, click the links below for Yelp reviews-