The Sacramento Public Relations Association (SPRA) will host its Annual Networking and Career Day Friday December 2, giving qualified students across the region the opportunity to spend the day touring some of Sacramento’s leading public relations agencies, media outlets and in-house communications employers.
Students will have the opportunity to get an inside-look at the myriad communications careers available in Sacramento, along with valuable networking time with top public relations professionals and potential future employers. Students are encouraged to network and learn more about available internships and job openings, so please bring resume copies.
- Juniors, seniors and graduate students majoring in Public Relations, Communication or related fields, who are seriously interested in exploring a career in public relations and are in good academic standing.
- Students who are enthusiastic about meeting PR professionals from Sacramento and the opportunity to find an internship or job placement.
Interested students must submit an application and registration fee.
Students will receive confirmation of participation, specific locations and schedule via e-mail. All applications need to be emailed to Laura Murrell, SPRA Student Liaison Co-Chair email@example.com
- Applications due by 5 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 25. (Save $10 and apply during early-bird registration by Nov. 21)
Students are responsible for transportation and any necessary parking costs in addition to the registration fee.
Registration includes lunch, tours of local communications employers and a one-year SPRA student membership.
- Early-bird registration deadline: Nov. 21 | Cost: $35
- Final registration deadline: Nov. 25 | Cost: $45