San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Want to create your own unique prints for upcoming projects but aren't sure how to start? Please join us in the Greenhouse for an introduction to using Spoonflower complete with demonstrations for uploading images and plenty of time for questions!
Spoonflower help desk stars Kate and Emma will walk you through the process of uploading and ordering your own custom designs through Spoonflower with a quick demonstration of each step. Topics covered include
- selecting images on your computer and scanning photos and documents to print,
- sizing images, uploading images your Spoonflower account,
- enhancing photos via PicMonkey,
- selecting appropriate repeat styles for your designs,
- previewing your order,
- and finally, ordering your custom fabric, wallpaper, decals, or gift wrap!
Bring your questions, a laptop (if you have one!), and any drawings, photos, or digital files you'd like to print, and we'll help you scan, size, and upload your way to a truly unique and personalized project!
No previous experience using Spoonflower or digital design software is necessary to attend this info session, and teens and adults are welcome.
You also do not have to have a laptop to attend this class, but it will be helpful for folks who'd like to follow along with the demonstrations.
We will have a scanner on hand to help digitize any images or photos you bring along.