Spend an evening among the spookiest spirits that roam the streets of New Orleans and haunt the forests of the ancient lands! Hear voice of your ancestors and cry as you hear from the dearly departed. Arrive in costume if you wish and come with an open heart and open mind.
What is a Seance?
It is generally a part of services to communicate with living personalities in the spirit world. In these sessions an ordained minister or gifted contact medium will relate messages from spirit personalities to those here in the physical form.
What makes this seance a "Spooky Seance?"
1. Sounds more fun than "sit around table with lights out" - I use creepy mood lighting
2. Spirit messages are generally unfiltered and relayed exactly as communicated
3. Spirit guides control who comes through to protect the participants and medium
4. I get to act all spooky (always fun.)
5. Enough light to see by so if anything physically paranormal happens, the participants can valiate that it wasn't someone hiding in the dark rattling a tambourine.
*please avoid any mirrors or glow in the dark on costumes* these provide improper focal points in the dark.
This event is by donation with proceeds going to The Donation Station to assist in their Thanksgiving Food Drive. Learn more about The Donation Station and how you can help out at: https://www.facebook.com/TDSfoodpantry