About the Festival
The Western New York Wine About Winter celebrates its 4th year in 2017, coming to the Tonawanda Castle in Tonawanda, NY. Breweries and Wineries from all over the state and country will be pouring samples to an estimated crowd of 1400 during this one-day tribute to wine.
The Syracuse Wine About Winter / Winter Brewfest gives your company exposure to the vast demographic of Western New Yorkers who love wine. From the smallest operation to the well-known vineyards, from the novice wine drinker to the passionate wine geek, hundreds of wine lovers and winemakers from around the area will come to Tonawanda to partake in our one of a kind festival.
The festival draws a diverse crowd, with active, 25-45 year-old, educated, working class and professionals as the core demographic. Our festival-goers are not only supporters of the craft beer and wine industry, they are also passionate about activities such as:
Food / Dining / Cooking
Travel / Vacations
Camping / Hiking
Sporting Events / Recreational Sports
Physical Fitness (Running, Cycling, Yoga)
Live Music / Concerts / Festivals
Homebrewing / Winemaking
Hunting / Fishing
With a purchase of this Sponsorship, your and your company will receive the following:
1. One 10' x 10' exhibitor space inside the festival space
2. Your logo presented on our event pages, including a hyperlink to your website.
3. A "Welcome" post on our Social Media pages to our thousands of followers.
4. Six (6) complimentary festival tickets to the event for you to use as you see fit. (Not Applicable for Designated Driver Sponsor)
5. We will conduct ticket giveaways in various ways in which your Company will be the official sponsor.
6. One sampling glass allowing access to free samples.(Not Applicable for Designated Driver Sponsor)
WE ARE LIMITING THE NUMBER OF SPONSORS AT EACH EVENT ALLOWING YOUR INVESTMENT TO HAVE THE GREATEST IMPACT
After purchase, one of our event coordinators will reach out to you and be your contact right up to the day of the event.