Skip Main Navigation
Page Content
This event has ended

Save This Event

Event Saved

Sponsorship - Speed MIX: Association/NP

Web Content Mavens

Wednesday, October 7, 2015 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)

Ticket Information

Ticket Type Sales End Price Fee Quantity
Silver Sponsor Ended $175.00 $0.00
Gold Sponsor Ended $350.00 $0.00
Platinum Sponsor Ended $500.00 $0.00

Share Sponsorship - Speed MIX: Association/NP

Event Details

Sponsorship options for Speed MIX: Association, Nonprofits & Digital Experts with the Web Content Mavens.

(We also have sponsorship options for the techie version)

Note: We will only allow sponsorship and sign-ups to the extent that we can match each participant to association/nonprofit staff member during the MIX portion. 

We expect 60% association staff, with a mix of foundations, think tanks, NGOs, cause organizations and other nonprofits filling out the remaining 40%. 

Silver Sponsorship - $175

  • 2 tickets to the event
  • Logo on the event page with a link and short tagline (<10 words)
  • Marketing materials (brochures, pens, etc) on the registration table
  • During Speed MIX portion, preference in category choices for your staff 
  • Option to be included in a shared message to attendees after the event with information about your services (<25 words) and a URL
 

Gold Sponsorship - $350

  • 4 tickets to the event
  • Logo on the event page, with a link and short tagline (10-15 words)
  • Your logo and link on the Web Mavens Meetup site
  • Marketing materials (brochures, pens, etc) on the registration table
  • Introduction to attendees at the event
  • During networking portion, option to have a dedicated drink table with materials
  • During Speed MIX portion, you can choose category areas for your staff 
  • Option to be included in a shared message to attendees after the event with information about your service (<40 words)
 

Platinum Sponsorship $500

  • 6 tickets to the event.
  • Logo on the event page, with a link and short overview of services (15-25 words)
  • Your logo and link on the Web Mavens Meetup site
  • Marketing materials (brochures, pens, etc) on registration table
  • Standing banner at the event, if desired
  • Option to speak briefly to attendees at the event
  • During networking portion, option to have a dedicated drink table with materials
  • During Speed MIX portion, you can choose category areas for your staff 
  • Speed MIX table for your staff and materials in your preferred category area. You will be able to stay at that table as association/nonprofit staff cycle through
  • Option to send a dedicated message to attendees ** 
 
 
If you have any questions or want to create a different package, please email dcwebmavens@gmail.com. 
 

During Speed MIX, agency staff and freelancers will be assigned category areas, though we will make every effort to make sure we assign preferred categories. As a Gold/Platinum sponsor, you will be able to choose your category. Silver sponsors will be given preference but not guaranteed. Categories will be determined by association interests and will be announced in early September (categories similar to website design, web technology, digital marketing, etc).

** Note that the message must include something substantive - such as a webinar, white paper, free event or similar.

Have questions about Sponsorship - Speed MIX: Association/NP? Contact Web Content Mavens

When

Wednesday, October 7, 2015 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)


  Add to my calendar

Organizer

Web Content Mavens

A networking group for web, technology, communications and engagement managers and those interested in web and cloud technology. We have 3000 members, focused around non-profit, association, government, technology, media, hospitality, health and startup verticals. Free to join.

JOIN: www.meetup.com/webcontentmavens

SPEAKERS BUREAU: www.webmavensdc.com

  Contact the Organizer

Please log in or sign up

In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.