This is a sponsorship page for the Web Content Mavens.
After you choose a sponsorship level and number of sponsored events, you will be prompted to select the events you wish to sponsor on the next page. Select TBD if you are unsure.
To receive a $50 discount per event, select a quantity of at least 3 events. You'll be prompted to select your events in the next screen.
A list of events available for sponsorship is below.
Overview of the Web Mavens
Reach: 3000 members on Meetup, 1400 on LinkedIn
Members: People who design, build, manage and enhance websites in the Washington DC area
Themes: Web & content strategy, content management, web technology, front-end development, mobile websites, user experience, content and digital marketing
Industries: Our members come from many industries, with our strongest representation from associations, nonprofits, NGOs, government, media/content publishers, agencies, consulting firms, hospitality/travel, healthcare, education and technology companies.
Join us on Meetup
We also offer digital-only sponsorships.
Limited Sponsorships have different benefits, marked with **. These sponsorships are only available for conferences unless otherwise discussed.
To work out a special package tailored to your goals, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Single Event - Sponsor Benefits
- While sponsors cannot pay to speak, we give preference to sponsor and sponsor-suggested speakers when putting together an event. [**Limited: Full sponsors have first option. The requirements & vetting are the same for all sponsors.]
- Discount code to share on social media, if desired [**Limited: more restricted options]
- 2 tickets to the event for marketing staff [**Limited: 1 ticket]
- Marketing materials (brochures, swag, etc) at the event
- Address attendees briefly at the event
- Option to collect attendee information via a raffle or other capture mechanism
- One year of links to job postings in the Web Mavens newsletter, 1 per quarter
- In the sponsored month: Link to an external article, sharing information on new activities, products or services in our email newsletter
Email & Exposure Benefits
- Send a message to the 3000 member Web Mavens Meetup group [**Limited: not available]
- Include a greeting in post-event message with information about your services (for the sponsored event) [**Limited: max of 50 words]
- Logo on the event page, with a link and short tagline (10-15 words)
- Your logo and link on the Web Mavens Meetup site
If you sponsor 3 or more events, you receive all the single event benefits as well as:
- Option to participate in event topic discussions [Full Sponsors only, though Limited Sponsor opinions are heavily weighted as well]
- Member and attendee recruiting based on a target profession, industry or other demographic
- Post to LinkedIn and have message elevated to Manager's Choice*
All messages and links are subject to vetting.
* Message must include information useful to our membership such as whitepapers, open positions, events, webinars and other materials.
Questions or want to create a different package? Email email@example.com.
Applied Web Technology Conference
Saturday March 11th
Web Engage Conference - Driving Action with Web, Email & Social
Nonprofit Web Mini-Conference
Early March or early April 2017
CMS-Driven Design & UX Mini-Conference
Events to Be Scheduled
- Applied Agile for Web Projects
- Content Strategy for your CMS
- Front-End Dev Bootcamp
- Mobile Web: Hacks & Fixes
- SEO and Analytics for Web and Marketing Managers
- Serious Fun: Using Games & Gamification to Motivate
- Why Everyone Hates Your New $80K Website - and what to do about it
- Mobile Web - Plan, Build, Tweak, Outsource, Integrate
WebConf DC, February 2
SEO and Search-Friendly Content, October 20
Website Revamp, October 6