2016 Golden State Strongman Series
in Southern California
Thank you for your interest in supporting the Golden State Strongman Series. This series is shaping up to be unlike any other promoted by Zachary Kirk of Savage Training Systems. This is a 4 part series with contest spread throughout the Southern California region. Each contest will not only test the athletes strength but also their abilities to perform in various conditions. Contest are planned to be held in the elements of Urban, Mountainous, Desert, and Oceanic. The first part of the series hosted by Dave DePew, owner of Grinder Gym in San Diego, CA.
Zachary Kirk is the CEO for Savage Training Systems and Event Coordinator of the Series.. He has 3+ years of coaching in Bodybuilding, Strongman, and Strength and Conditioning. He has competed in Strongman, Rugby, and MMA. He Also has promoted 2 of the largest strongman contest in San Diego with 52 athletes competing in the 1st NAS Sanctioned Strongman contest in San Diego this past April.
Our goal is to help grow the Strongman community in the Southwest Region. The strongman community is growing exponentially and has many opportunities. We want to return the favor and PROVIDE as many opportunities for athletes to qualify for contest such as Nationals or even internationally. Your company is the key to making this show an unforgettable experience. The goal is to put on a great show with amazing athletes performing unbelievable feats of strength and to reward those amazing athletes as well. We need your help to make it feel special via product donations for podium spots, goody bags for all competitors, and prize money to help fund their travel and training to go to future competitions such as Nationals or International competitions.
In exchange for your support and generosity we will promote your brand and attach it to our show which will draw the attention of local fitness enthusiasts.
WAYS WE CAN PROMOTE YOUR BRAND
• Social Media: Your company’s support will be mentioned throughout our social media, website, and on the event page as announcements are made leading up the contest. Your brand will also be mentioned throughout the contest during live updates. You will be tagged in all posts and banners promoting the contest with your logo in the image.
• The athletes: We are expecting a minimum of 40 athletes to compete. This is a great opportunity to connect with your target audience. Putting samples and prizes in their hands and builds positive brand association with them as well as the spectators at the show.
• T-shirts: All athletes will be provided competition t-shirts. Depending on yoursponsorship level you may have your logo on the shirt. Event sponsors on the sleeves and sides, Supporting sponsors on the back. Shirts will be sold to the public during the contest as well.
• Booth Space: Supporting Vendors are free to setup booths, provide samples, and sell merchandise at the event for no extra charge.
EVENT SPONSORSHIP LEVELS:
1. Golden State Series Presentation Sponsor: For this package you will be the MAIN Sponsor of all 4 events. Banners with your logo will be placed near the implements during the event and any mention of the event on the website, social media, event page, registration form and during the event will be referred to such as “Savage Training Systems presents the 2016 Golden State Strongman Series". Your company will be the main sponsor for the event and have VIP Booth Space and T shirt placement (sleeves or top half of back of t-shirt). Company will receive plaque at contest. Cost $5000.00
2. Event Title Sponsor: Your company is the Title sponsor of 1 of 5 Events at the contest. Marketing items such as Banners and Equipment is allowed to showcase your company if it fits the events. Your company will get preferential placement of Booth and Logo Placement on shirts. Your company will be marketed via website, social media, event page, and during the event will be referred to as " The Ethikon Fitness Tire Deadlift". Companies will receive plaques. Cost $2000.00 (willing to negotiate for multiple contests).
3. Supporting Sponsors: Your company will be recognized as a supporting Sponsor: Booth space will be available for your company and will be displayed with Booth space, Social media posts, event page shout outs and logo placement on shirt. cost $800.00
4. Prizes and product: Prizes and gift bags full of samples and coupons are always graciously accepted by the competitors. Any company willing to contribute prizes for top 3 in all divisions or product for the competitors goody bag will include flyer display, social media shout out, and event page post.
We hope you will join us as a sponsor to showcase these incredible athletes and rewardthem with an amazing experience thanks to your generosity. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at the contact information below.
CEO of Savage Training Systems
and Event Coordinator