Spit'in Anger is a dramatic and compelling film documentary exploring the expressed and unresolved anger in men and boys from not having fathers in their lives. Fatherlessness is a widespread epidemic plaguing America today, especially in the African-American community.
Dr. Jeff Gardere, Terrie Williams, Iyanla Vanzant, Rev. Darren Ferguson and more...
WATCH MOVIE TRAILER: http://bethechampion.org/spitinanger#trailer
BE PART OF THE SOLUTION!
Join Anthem Strong Families for an in-depth panel discussion and Q&A session following the film screening.
Steve Pickett, CBS NEWS-DFW & Emmy-Award Winning Journalist
1) Kenneth Bradswell, Film Producer of Spit'in Anger and President & Founder of Fathers Incorporated
2) Charles Dillion, Anthem Strong Families Director of Workforce & Fatherhood Program
3) Matt Horace, CNN & Wall Street Journal Law Enforcement Commentator & Security Analyst
4) Rev. Charles Wolford, Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship Associate Pastor
5) Randy Bowman, MW Logistics, LLC Co-Founder
6) Dr. James Manuel, Licensed Psychologist
7) Kenneth D. Thompson, Fatherhood & Child Public Advocate Leader
Royce West, Texas Senator and many others...
SPONSOR A FAMILY TO ATTEND THIS EVENT!
* proceeds go to helping fathers rebuild their relationships with their children
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Visit BeTheChampion.org/SpitinAnger or call (214) 426-0900
ANTHEM STRONG FAMILIES
Non-profit 501(c)(3). Anthem Strong Families educates, equips and empowers men, women and youth to "Be the Champion" for their life, their marriage, their children and their family.
Are there minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Adults are encourged to bring their teens.