Speed Networking in Downtown San Francisco
Women of Vision again sponsors Speed Networking with Debra Mugnani Monroe
There is still time to register at the early registration price. Men and women are welcome. Hope you can join us.
12:00 PM to 12:15 PM Check-in
12:15 PM to 1:15 PM Speed Networking with Debra
1:15 PM to 2:15 PM BYO Brown Bag Lunch (munch networking)
Bring lots of business cards - 20 to 30.
Please feel free to invite others.
Back by popular request, Women of Vision again sponsors Speed Networking with Debra Mugnani Monroe. Join us for this opportunity to increase your business contacts.
Benefits of attending a facilitated speed networking event:
- Make business connections in a few minutes
- Expand your network in minutes instead of months
- Enjoy uninterrupted time with each person you meet
- Learn how to be a connector
- Experience time to develop each contact and to learn from each other.
Here’s how it works:
- Debra weaves her expert networking tips into the event.
- Each pair has a few minutes to introduce themselves.
- Each person explains what they are looking for or the value of their products/services.
- Exchange business cards.
About Debra Mugnani Monroe, President of Monroe Personnel Service, LLC / Temptime:
· Debra has led successful speed networking events for the past 5 years for organizations including the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce.
· Leading these events is a natural outgrowth of Debra’s passion for connecting people. She founded Monroe Personnel Service in 1986 and has assisted hundreds of Bay Area businesses meet their staffing needs.
· Debra found networking events to be an effective way to build business but learned that the typical networking event could sometimes be an exhausting and frustrating experience. That’s when she decided to develop her own brand of structured speed networking events.
Save This Event
When & Where
Women of Vision San Francisco
Let’s enjoy the friendship of fellow entrepreneurial women as we observe our mission:
We are entrepreneurial women supporting ourselves through our own work and passion. We network, learn and envision our ideas in a caring, respectful and safe community.
Women of Vision Standing Member annual fee is $30 with these privileges:
- Discounts at our Gatherings
- Your business featured as Standing Member on our blog site -http://www.womenofvisionsf.wordpress.com/
Please join us on Meetup www.meetup.com/WomenofVision/