Turbo-charge your business success using LinkedIn
A Special B.O.O.S.T. MyLinkedIn Boot Camp for eWomenNetwork!
10% of proceeds from course registrations will be donated to eWN Foundation
Are you tired of spending time on LinkedIn without getting any measurable business results? Do you want a well defined strategy to identify and engage motivated buyers who are in need of your products or services? If your answer is YES, then register for a special eWomenNetwork offering of B.O.O.S.T. MyLinkedIn for Entrepreneurs & Small Business Leaders!
During this highly interactive workshop we'll equip you with the steps and strategies to B.O.O.S.T. your presence:
BUILD Your Brand
OBTAIN More Leads
SECURE Thought Leadership Space
TAP into New Markets
Who Should Take This Course:
- Entrepreneurs who want a steady stream of sales leads and don't want to spend hours each day using social media
- Anyone who wants to be recognized as an expert in their industry
- Anyone who is interested in building and leveraging mutually beneficial strategic business relationships
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use LinkedIn for their business and reveal the full capabilities of LinkedIn
BONUS Coaching Session for 1st 5 registrants ... Register today for Early Bird Pricing!
During This Working Session, You Will Learn:
- To generate highly-qualified, targeted sales leads on a consistent basis
- To create a contagious, client-attracting presence on LinkedIn through 5 minute conversations with your peers, partners, and prospects
- To rank in the LinkedIn search results when people are searching for your expertise
- To establish yourself as an expert in your field
- To build strategic relationships with other LinkedIn users
- To build an A.L.I.V.ETM [Accurate, Locatable, Impactful, Value-Based, and Engaging] profile to make a powerful first impression and gets you more views and connections
- To use LinkedIn efficiently and effectively
- To effectively use LinkedIn Updates to stay engaged with your network
- Strategies for giving and receiving Recommendations
- Strategies for finding and selecting relevant Groups
- To leverage Groups for collaboration and advanced network expansion
- Tactics to build a fully developed LinkedIn Company Page
- To integrate your LinkedIn profile and Company Page to expand branding, recruiting, marketing, and business development strategy
About the Trainer ...
Kelly Leonard is a speaker, trainer, and award-winning CEO. A certified public accountant (CPA inactive), seasoned financial services professional, and corporate trainer with 25+ years of experience in federal government, private and public accounting environments, including Fortune 100, Kelly has an innate ability to connect with diverse audiences across disciplines.
Prior to becoming CEO of Taylor-Leonard Corporation (T-LC), Kelly held leadership positions with GE Capital, Kaiser Permanente, and PriceWaterhouseCoopers. Currently, Kelly oversees the training and business development practices of T-LC and has personally trained 5,000+ business professionals to grow their business using LinkedIn. Using the same strategies Kelly teaches, her company generated $500,000+ in new consulting revenue within the first 24-months of consistent implementation.
If you're tired of spending time on LinkedIn without getting the desired results for your business, then B.O.O.S.T. MyLinkedIn for Entrepreneurs & Small Executives is perfect for you!