Spear-It Fest 2013
Saturday, August 10, 2013 at 4:00 PM - Sunday, August 11, 2013 at 12:00 AM (EDT)
SPEAR-IT FEST - 4PM - 8PM:
Wall Street becomes a garnet and gold carnival! We bring FSU to Orlando as we remake Wall Street into a full blown street fair, offering the following fun:
- Expanded kids area featuring a bounce house, a 70 foot obstacle course where your children, both young and old can compete against Seminole and NFL greats. We're giving the kids their own midway and food court, and lots more!
- Midway area for both the kids and grown ups, complete with NO LESS then 10 carnival games, drinks and a chance to dunk(drown) a gator fan!
- Great live music, featuring CMT Top 40 group, Tobacco Road Band AND rising star Marshall Taylor !!
- FSU row with the FSU Alumni Association, Seminole Boosters, the FSU College of Medicine - Orlando Campus, FSU Ticket Office and more to come!
- Live street shows!
- The biggest and baddest raffle offering EVER!
- Silent Auction brought to you by Prime One Sports!
- Seminole Fever with all of the latest FSU gear!
- We are thrilled to announce that Department of Communication professor, and recipient of the University Distinguished Teacher Award, Dr Mark Ziegler will be planting the spear to kick off Spear- It Fest 2013!!
- ESPN 580 on site!
ORLANDO NOLE PUB CRAWL - 8PM TO MIDNIGHT:
The Orlando Seminoles will be taking over Orlando with the 1st Annual Orlando Nole Pub Crawl. We will be starting in Wall Street Plaza, and work our way through downtown Orlando, leaving a garnet and gold wake behind us! Drink specials galore! Registration opens up at 7PM at the Spear-It Fest entry gate. Nole gear is HIGHLY encouraged!!
Stop 1 - 8PM to 9PM: Hooch
- $5 Craft Drafts
- $4 Three Olives Vodka
- $3 Mystery Beer!
- $2 Coor Light draft
- $1 Mini Moonshines
Stop 2 - 9PM to 10PM: Harry Buffalo
- $6.00 Bud Light pitchers
$4.00 Jack Honey
$3.00 Heineken drafts
$2.00 LBD Vodka
$1.00 Coors Light drafts
Stop 3 - 10PM to 11PM: Don Jefe's
- $5.00 margaritas
- $4.00 tequila shots
- $3.00 Modelo cans
Stop 4 - 11PM to 12AM: Dive Bar
- $6.00 Pitchers
- $5.00 Fireball
- $4.00 Honey Whiskey
- $3.00 PBR tall boys
- $2.00 Pints of Bud Lite
- $1.00 Busch Lite Cans
- FREE High Fives
Stop 5 – Midnight to 1AM: One Eyed Jacks
- $5 Jack Daniels
- $4 Fireball
- $3 Margaritas
- $2 Coors Light draft
- $1 Super Cola Shots
Marriott hotel(s) offering your special group rate:
Courtyard Orlando Downtown for $90 per night
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
All ages are welcome to Spear-It Fest. Ages 21 and up for the Pub Crawl
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Tickets are not transferrable
What is the refund policy?
All sales are final with no refunds or rain checks issued.
When & Where
Seminole Club of Greater Orlando
The Seminole Club of Greater Orlando ( SCGO ) is one of a number of local based support groups which were founded as a result of a need on the part of FSU Alumni and Seminole Boosters to provide a medium outside of Tallahassee for uniting in an organized effort for our University.
SCGO's existence makes it possible to bring in many outstanding speakers and to prepare interesting programs at our monthly meetings. We also actively support the recruitment of merit scholars, academic and athletic scholarship funding and endowment, annual booster fundraising drives as well as many other worthy University causes. Additionally, we provide local organization and infrastructure for a variety of social and fundraising events held throughout the year.
The Seminole Club of Greater Orlando has done many great things to support Florida State University over the years. Nothing has been more important among them, though, than fund raising. We all love our school, and our time and energy has a tremendous benefit, but a school, and its athletic program, runs on money. Since 1978, The Seminole Club of Greater Orlando has been responsible for well over ONE MILLION DOLLARS in contributions.