Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Join us on the 1st Thursday of the month, from 7:30pm-9pm, for an engaging and fun introduction to Compassionate-Nonviolent Communication (NVC), the Language of the Heart.
LOCATION: Compassionate Communication Center of Ohio's offices are in the upper level of the Maynard Avenue United Methodist Chuch, on the corner of Indianola and Maynard Aves, Columbus, Ohio
PARKING: Park in the lot across Maynard Avenue and enter through the double glass doors. We're on the top floor (follow the signs) and straight to the back. If no one is at the door to greet you, ring the buzzer on the right hand side of the glass doors, and someone will come let you in!
This meetup, led by local facilitators, is for people who wish to learn and practice Compassionate Nonviolent Communication.
People of all experience levels are welcome to this gathering, ranging from beginners to experienced practitioners. We will have a short explanation, a demonstration, and then give everyone a chance to practice giving and/or receiving empathy.
We will discuss and explore topics such as:
• The power of deep listening.
• Having empathy for yourself and others.
• Learning how to identify your deepest needs.
• Expressing and receiving gratitude.
• Approaching difficult conversations with more grace and ease.
• You will also have a chance to get to know other people with shared interests, build community, and practice the skills with other attendees
We look forward to seeing you there!
You don't have to print or bring tickets, but your registration helps us know how many people will be attending! Thank you!