Speakeasy 3 Year Anniversary - Guest Registration
Thursday, December 5, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (EST)
Note: The people that you see signed up for this event via this page are not official Speakeasy members. This is the guest signup page. So the attendance will be comprised of everyone that you see here plus all of the members that registered via the membership site - which is indicated below.
Official Members Registered So Far: 41
Join us for the 3 Year Anniversary of Atlanta's Only Anti-Networking Event and celebrate the 80th birthday of the Repeal of Prohibition. Leave your business cards and name tags in your car. Meet established B2B business owners and executives in a relaxed, intimate environment. Enjoy the best cigars, bourbon and scotch in the country while being entertained by our lounge singer and burlesque dancers. Enjoy some delcious heavy appetizers and meet new friends in a very luxurious environment.
Event Features Include:
- Lounge Singer, Douglas Cameron will be performing
- Burlesque Dancers from Minette Magnifque
- Check out 1 of Atlanta's Only High End Mobile Cigar Lounges
- Delicious Food, Including a Filet Carving Station
- Gift Bags for Attendees with Gifts from Speakeasy, Carceron, Bulleit Bourbon, Einstein HR & Others
- Complimentary Rocky Patel Private Cellar Cigar
Also, Blankstage Productions will be shooting a video on site for Cigar Rights and a Commercial for Speakeasy
A word of caution: This is the first event that we have ever made available to the public, and may very well be our last, if you do not follow the rules.
- Nametags of any kind are not permitted. All Speakeasy members will be designated by Red Carnations or a red flower of some kind on their lapel. Non-Speakeasy members will have non-red flowers on their lapel.
- No passing business cards until at least 8pm. If you are seen pulling one out, we will assume that you are trying to sell something and ask you to leave and we will refund your entry fee.
- In case you haven't figured it out, selling to the room in anyway is strictly prohibited. Speakeasy is unlike any Chamber of Commerce, Business Association, BNI, PowerCore or other "networking" mixer that you have been too before. Business owners and executives attend Speakeasy to relax, have a drink and a cigar and discuss business with another. Speakeasy more closely resembles a CEO Roundtable with cigars and scotch than a leads group - even though there is no formal program at our events. Act accordingly.
When & Where
Speakeasy is a secret society of of Atlanta business executives that meet monthly to network, make new friends, and just relax over a fine cigar and your favorite libation. Our goal is to create a warm, relaxing environment that facilitates deeper social connections with a limited group of high quality individuals.
All members are approved by Chad Massaker (for now).