Actions and Detail Panel
Speak Like an Author - Leveraging Your Author Status for Speaking Engagemen...
Tue, April 25, 2017, 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM EDT
“Proper Planning and Preparation Prevents Poor Performance” ― Stephen Keague, The Little Red Handbook of Public Speaking and Presenting
Are you ready for the call? The one asking you to speak to an organization or company? After all, you’re an author, an expert!
Whether it’s your third book, or you are still writing your first one, one of the best ways to leverage your author status is through speaking engagements. The word “Author” propels you to the top of the list when event planners are searching for presentations by subject matter experts.
An author who speaks gains more than just exposure for their books; they gain followers, more prospects, and certainly more clients. Your credibility skyrockets and now everyone is looking to you for information, motivation, and inspiration. Professional speakers are paid speakers. Imagine, making 20, 30 times what you would in book sales in just an hour presentation.
Join speaker, business coach and John Maxwell certified trainer Jack Klemeyer as he gives you the building blocks of your speaker platform and guides you through the secret door of the professional speaking world in Speak Like an Author, Leveraging your Author Status for More Speaking Engagements.
You'll learn strategies to become a better presenter guaranteed with these steps…
- How to position yourself as a speaker and subject matter expert
- How to create a talk that compels the audience to take action
- How to deliver your talk confidently and effortlessly
- How to weave an effective sales message into your talk no matter what your topic
- How to find the "right" audience to give your talk
Register now for this 60 minute, info-packed webinar to be held on Tue, Apr 25, 2017 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM EDT (find your time zone here). Seating is limited. This is an interactive presentation where you can also ask questions, but only if you register for the live event.
The first 15 people who register will also receive an extended bonus package including:
- A resource guide to links and sites to get your name in front of event planners for major companies, associations and organizations
- Speak Like an Author guide by Susan M. Sparks – which highlights every component an author/speaker needs to answer queries and promote themselves as professional speakers
- A complete Media Kit template that you can customize for your topic and audience
- One month free Speaker’s Mastermind Group membership where Jack will work directly with you to improve your speaking skills
That’s over $750 value
Don’t miss your opportunity to learn how to break from the pack and become a sought-after speaker.