If you have ever wondered if you have the potential to be a better version of yourself then wonder no more.
On Wednesday 21st December Project Charisma will hold a one-off introduction evening to share some of our techniques that will propel you to movie-star confidence.
Our method is simple. We show you how to act, speak, and think like a more confident and charismatic person using acting, speaking, improv, NLP and neural imprinting techniques.
The event will involve a dynamic workspace, where all attendees will be part of the evening and fully immersed in the learning experience.
You will learn to :
- Become the social centre of any party or networking event.
- Generate emotions that you choose on command.
- Manage your internal state.
- Speak with power, presence, and warmth.
- Let go of conflicting and negative thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
- Adopt new ways of behaving, thinking, and speaking that will convey confidence and charisma.
This event is a fundraiser and proceeds will go to the Wildhearts Foundation, who help to provide microloans for the poorest entrepreneurs on earth.
The event will also be an introduction to a more advanced course that is in development at the moment. Taking part in this evening will give you a 25% discount on entry to the advanced course when it is released in January 2017.