Spark Workshop - Exploring SIT Guiding Principles and Innovation Tools
- A 1.5 day workshop, either stand-alone workshop or as a post-conference workshop (innovation conference Nov 2-3)
If attending both the conference and workshop, enter promo code "bundle" for an extra $100 off the Spark workshop!
- Learn about the guiding principles and innovation tools developed by Israeli-based Systematic Inventive Thinking (SIT).
- Explore how SIT guiding principles and related SIT tools have benefited many of the world’s leading innovative organizations and how they can benefit your organization.
- Participation starts as low as $500 per person for your team.
- Nov 3-4.
- Each participant earns 1.2 CEU.
When & Where
Performance Excellence Network
Founded in 1987, Performance Excellence Network (Formerly the MN Council for Quality) is a membership based organization comprised of a dynamic network of leaders and professionals committed to advancing performance excellence and enterprise-wide change in their organizations. PEN builds critical networks, creates connections and helps leaders and professionals navigate through the various pathways and routes in pursuit of performance excellence.