Actions and Detail Panel
SPARK Maryland Destination Experience 2017: Reigniting Your Passion for You...
Fri, Aug 25, 2017, 4:00 PM – Sun, Aug 27, 2017, 1:00 PM EDT
Our destination experiences are all-inclusive and one-of-a-kind professional and personal development programs where you get a chance to connect with other leaders in the fields of education, non-profit leadership, faith-based communities, and social entrepreneurship in some of the top retreat destinations in the country. Our unique approach includes research-based trainings and on-site mastermind sessions with leaders in the fields of education, social entrepreneurship, and the non-profit sector, including over 20+ hours of in-depth workshops, fireside chats with special guests, and collaborative time with other participants. We also incorporate wellness activities ranging from yoga and guided hikes to nutrition and fitness seminars on how to maintain balance in your life and work.
Who should attend:
- Teachers facing burnout, especially those in their 3rd - 7th years of teaching, who need to reconnect with their passion for teaching;
- Non-profit professionals, including direct service providers, who know that they can no longer continue to give of themselves without renewing their spirits;
- Faith-based leaders, including those working in youth ministry and outreach, who believe the work they do is soul work;
- Socially conscious entrepreneurs, including small business owners and start-up company leaders, who seek to leave a lasting legacy of social change through their work.
As an attendee, you can expect to:
Speak out and share your stories of both struggles and success in your work, and then learn how to use these stories to create a personal renewal plan for your professional growth;
Participate in deep conversations and trainings focused on self-efficacy and capacity building in your own life's work, and then create a collective framework to connect your core values with your school or organization's core values;
Arrive at a deeper understanding of how your beliefs and life experiences impact your daily work, and then use this understanding to critically reflect on what it will take to double the impact you make in the lives of those you serve;
Reconnect with why you first fell in love with your work, and then connect this love with solutions-based approaches to more effectively meet the needs of your personal and professional purpose;
Know that when you can connect at a deeper level at what brings you joy in your work and life, you will find the motivation and drive needed to continue to affect positive change in the world around you.
The three-day Charleston destination experience is all-inclusive and includes:
- All conference materials and comprehensive curriculum, including workbooks and core texts to expand the scope of our work;
- All trainings and on-site mastermind sessions with leaders in the fields of education, social entrepreneurship, and the non-profit sector, including over 20+ hours of in-depth workshops, fireside chats with special guests, and collaborative time with other participants
- Lodging at one of the most sought-after retreat locations in the Charleston area;
- All meals and snacks on site;;
- Optional personal wellness activities, including sunrise yoga sessions, guided runs/walks, and seminars on nutrition and wellness for the busy professional;
- Exclusive follow-up webinars and training sessions to maximize your impact long after you leave the three-day experience.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What are the accommodations like?
This retreat is being held at the beautiful St. Christopher Camp and Conference Center, located minutes from Charleston, SC on the Atlantic Coast. The conference center boasts over 300 acres of beach, marsh, and maritime forest. Most rooms are double-occupancy with beautiful and tranquil views. We will have a limited number of single rooms available on a first-come, first-serve basis for an additional fee. All meals and workshops will be conducted on-site and the retreat center is accessible from the Charleston Airport.
What if I have to cancel?
We understand that sometimes life is unpredictable. Although our registration fees are non-refundable, your ticket is transferable. You are more than welcome to sell your ticket to another participant.
What do I need to bring with me?
Shortly after registration, you will receive an official welcome email with a packing list, retreat schedule, and transportation information.
Are group rates available?
Yes, group rates are available for groups of five or more. Please contact us at email@example.com for group registration info.
Who do I contact with any additional questions?
You can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 855-226-2464 ext 5.