Actions and Detail Panel
SPARC17 National Gathering
Fri, Aug 11, 2017, 6:00 PM – Sat, Aug 12, 2017, 6:00 PM AEST
Starting Friday night 11th August and continuing all day Saturday 12th August, the SPARC National Gathering is an opportunity to participate in a growing conversation with Christians in the Creative Industries, at the intersection of Spirituality, Art and Culture. The National Gathering, covers Film, Media, Music, Arts, Design, Technology, Entertainment, Business, Faith, Community and Culture, with great speakers and guests. An unmissable two days together with some of the most amazing minds within the Christian community. Not just another event, but rather an experience of participation and creativity that is unlike anything else.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable? Tickets are Non Refundable but can be transferred to another person. Please email email@example.com with your ticket order number and details of the transferee.
Can I update my registration information? Yes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ticket order number and your updated details.
Some Hotel Options:
- ibis budget Sydney Airport - 30 min walk or 5 min drive
- Quest Mascot Serviced Apartments - 25 min walk or 6 min drive
- ibis Sydney Airport - 20 min walk or 5 min drive
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Zetland - 35 min walk or 7 min drive
- Holiday Inn: Sydney Airport - 20 min walk or 5 min drive
- Adina Apartment Hotel Chippendale - 45 min walk or 10 min drive
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Danks Street, Waterloo - 40 min walk or 10 min drive
Public Transport - There are plenty of options for getting to the venue using public transport. Visit Transport NSW to plan your trip.
Opal Cards for NSW Public Transport - Opal Cards are smartcard tickets that you keep, reload and reuse to pay for travel on public transport. For more information on NSW Opal Card for visitors and single trips, visit opal.com.au.