This series targets professionals in Education in Kansas City. Each seminar will emphasize conversational phrases that are key for Parent-Educator relations. We invite university students of Education, K-12 teachers, educational administration/staff, and non-profit professionals that work in the education field.
EDU for Pros Themes for 2016-2017 school year:
- Session 1: Welcoming your Latino students and parents
- Session 2: Preparing for Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Session 3: Christmas Celebration (Posada)
- Session 4: Talking about Finals and Retention for Conferences
- Session 5: End of the Year and Summer course information
These courses will be taught by Ariel Anib, Spanish Instructor.
**When paying, select Pay by Invoice**