San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Novel wireless devices continue to flood the clinical and commercial markets. NASA and many other commercial space companies are looking to benefit from the economies of scale found in today's medicial devices. A panel of experts will discuss lessons learned from the recent Red Bull Stratos Jump and how current and planned wireless devices can facilitate a new level of professional health care for sub-orbital and orbital spaceflight participants and NASA's exploration program to the International Space Station, the Moon, the moons of Mars, and Asteroids.
We are excited to announce the moderator and panelists for our February event:
- Marlene Grenon - MDCM, MMSc, FRCSC, UCSF School of Medicine
- Ravi Komatireddy - M.D. Scripps Institute, Internal Medicine, KL2 Scholar of Wireless Health
- Walter De Brouwer - Ph.D., Scanadu
- Yvonne Cagle - M.D. NASA Astronaut, USAF, Col, Ret.
- Alex Garbino - Ph.D, M.D., Physiological Monitoring lead, Red Bull Stratos Medical Tea
6:30 pm: Registration, Networking
6:50 pm: Welcome
7:00 pm: Panel
7:50 pm: Q&A with Audience
7:00 pm: Networking
9:00 pm: Close
We look forward to seeing you February 21st!
When & Where
Silicon Valley Space Business Roundtable
The Silicon Valley Space Business Roundtable (SVSBR) is an organization that encourages the growth and development of aerospace-related businesses in California’s Silicon Valley.