Ready to ramp up your career? Join us for the Southwest Airlines Ramp Agent Hiring Event on Monday, February 27.
- Must have a High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
- Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license
- May be required to obtain a Customs Seal and meet all requirements to work International Flights.
- Must currently reside in the State of Colorado
Please bring a copy of your resume along with your license, and be prepared to discuss your employment history in detail.