South/North Carolina BDU (February 15-17, 2013)
Friday, February 15, 2013 at 7:00 PM - Sunday, February 17, 2013 at 1:00 PM (EST)
Lake Wylie, SC
WHAT: South Carolina Blue Diamond University (BDU) with Alan Nagao, An Nguyen and other TOP Leaders
WHERE: YMCA Camp Thunderbird (This venue is 30 minutes from Charlotte, NC)
One Thunderbird Lane, Lake Wylie, SC 29710
(704) 716-4100, http://www.campthunderbird.org/
WHEN: Friday, February 15 - Sunday, February 17, 2013
(Blue Diamond University Activities are designed to work through total concentration on self and group work activities. Therefore, we require all participants to stay overnight on property on Friday and Saturday night and participate in activities planned for all three days)
This BDU event will start at 7:00pm on Friday and end at 1:00pm on Sunday
**There will be a Leadership Group Grounding at 5:00pm on Friday, February 15th for all Ruby+ Pin Title Holders and Gold and Lapis who attended 3+ BDU events with Alan Nagao in the past. Please RSVP to email@example.com if you are able to attend this special meeting.
If you are flying in...please fly in to the Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)...it is the closest airport to the venue.
Pre-Registration: $115.00 per person (online registration will end at 11:55pm EST on 2/9/13)
On-Site Registration: $140.00 per person
Registration Fees Include:
- 2 night stay in one of the beautiful cabins at YMCA Camp Thunderbird
- Dinner on Friday night
- Breakfast, Lunch & a special Hawaiian BBQ Dinner on Saturday
- Breakfast and Lunch on Sunday
- BDU materials
- YMCA Challenge Course
Things to bring:
- Personal Toiletries (Toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, etc.)
- Bedding for the bunk beds (twin sized mattresses). The YMCA camp cabins can house 12-22 people. You will need to bring your own sleeping bag, pillow, etc.
- Bath Towels
- Rain gear tops and bottoms
- Layers of clothing (so you can take a layer off if you are hot or put one on if you are cold)
- Water bottle
- Closed Toe Shoes (must be worn on camp property at all times)
- Snacks and drinks to keep you nourished throught the day(s).
Alcohol is prohibited on the YMCA Camp Thunderbird property
Each participant will need to sign off on the YMCA Camp Thunderbird Agreement to Participate: Assumption of Risk & Release form Prior to the start of BDU. Copies of this form will be available at the registration table on the first day of BDU.
Sorry, no refunds and/or transfers for this event