Actions and Detail Panel
Southern Whiskey Society
Sat, August 5, 2017, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM CDT
EARLY BIRD PRICING will disappear on June 1!
Join us on Saturday evening, August 5, from 6:00pm-9:00pm for the first annual gathering of The Southern Whiskey Society.
A portion of proceeds from this event will benefit The Battle of Franklin Trust!
- Sample delicious whiskeys from 30+ distillers from all over the South
- Enjoy Southern food tastings from 6 of the South's best chefs presented by Eat Y'all
- Each guest will also receive two drink tickets for Eli Mason whiskey cocktails
- Co-hosted by Will and The Greeze from The PodCask who will be broadcasting LIVE
- VIP guests will be admitted one hour early at 5:00pm and will receive an official Southern Whiskey Society Glencairn glass
- Lineup subject to change without notice
A portion of proceeds from this event will benefit The Battle of Franklin Trust, a 501c3 organization dedicated to the preservation of two historic sites in Franklin, Tennessee, that witnessed the 1864 Battle of Franklin: The Carter House and Carnton Plantation.
This is a 21+ event.
FEATURED WHISKEYS TO INCLUDE:
OFFICIAL EVENT PARTNERS