Were you at our 6th Tasting Event in January 2010? Well, it was busy, it was crazy, and it was delicious.
Back by popular demand, we're having our FINAL event at Kiss My Bundt West 3rd.
Our Southern Summer Soiree will be our 7th and Final Tasting Event at our West 3rd Street Location, sponsored by Seagrams Sweet Tea Vodka
Tickets are $15 and nonrefundable.
We're sampling the flavors that have gotten us lots of press over the years or are our fan favorites. One flavor will be fan choice, as chosen by our fans on our Facebook Poll:
- Maple Bacon Cake with Maple Glaze and Candied Bacon (LA Times Daily Dish, NBC Today Show)
- Strawberry Cake with Strawberry Buttercream (LA Weekly)
- 7UP Pound Cake with 7UP Glaze (NBC Today Show)
- Chocolate Cake with Dark Chocolate Glaze (NBC Today Show)
- Chocolate Mint Cake with Dark Chocolate Glaze (YumSugar!)
- Red Velvet Cake (LA Times Daily Dish)
- Tecate Beer Cake (LA Times Food Section)
- Cookies and Cream: A Chocolate cake with Oreo Buttercream (MetroMix)
- Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting (Chrysta's first recipe)
- Luscious Lemon Drop (a tart and sweet lemon favorite)
- The Elvis: Peanut Butter, Chocolate, and Banana Marble (Twitter Follower Favorite)
- Cornbread with Sweet Honey Butter
- Lime Basil Cake with Lime Glaze
- One flavor that will be picked by our Facebook Fans on our active poll
- And finally, a Champagne and Strawberries Cake (The Thank-You Celebration cake for our fans, followers, friends)
***JUST ADDED: Maple-glazed pecan and bacon cookies *****
Each guest will recieve 2 beverage tickets good for any of the following:
- Seagrams Sweet Tea Vodka cocktails, including Half & Halfs, Sweet Tea Vodka and our Fresh Lemonade
- Fresh Lemonade
- Bottled Water
- Ice Cold Milk (Whole or Skim)
Additional drink tickets are available for purchase for $3/each at the door.
We've created metered entries so we won't have the overcrowding or long waits like we experienced in January. Each metered entry is 75 minutes. Each entry will have a max of 50 guests. During this timeframe, you can eat as much as you want and connect with other bundt lovers, which enjoying a beverage or an amazing Seagram's Sweet Tea Vodka Cocktail.
Tickets are non-refundable--so be sure you're able to come. They can be transferred to someone else if you buy and can't make it.
Kiss My Bundt has been everything from an award-winning retail bakery to a successful catering company. These days, it's a culinary destination for baking and cooking instruction, driven by a love of food and wine.
Started in 2009, Kiss My Bundt Baking and Cooking Academy was born to teach students how to bake cakes and frostings from scratch. Since then, Chef Chrysta and her team have taught over 2000 students across California.
Released in 2010, The Kiss My Bundt Cookbook authored by Bakery owner and Chef Chrysta Wilson continues to be integral to the Baking Classes.
For more information, visit us online:
Kiss My Bundt Bakery: Http://www.Kissmybundt.net
Kiss My Bundt on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/bundts
Kiss My Bundt on Twitter: Http://twitter.com/KissMyBundt
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.